How to take this medicine?
- To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra within a 24 hour period is 100mg
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may be noticeable after 45mins
- Effective treatment time is 4 – 6 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
LESS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS (UNCOMMON)
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
- Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Kamagra
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)